Samphire’s office is now closed but we are still working!
We are still working (from home) our normal hours and are available on the following email addresses;
- General enquiries; email@example.com
- Finance & Administration Manager; Brenda@samphireproject.org.uk
- Legal Project Advisor; Indre@samphireproject.org.uk
- Schools of Sanctuary Coordinator; Frederika@samphireproject.org.
- Dover Together Coordinator; Kay@samphireproject.org.uk
- Ex-Detainee Project (Ana and Indre): ex-detainee@samphireproject.
Please note you can also contact the Ex-Detainee Project on our free helpline Mon-Fri 10am-1pm; 0800 9179397
Please note: our office number is still available during office hours (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm). If you would like to talk to us, please give us a ring on 01304 242755.
We apologise for any inconvenience, although we are confident our supporters, clients and colleagues will understand our reasoning.
Some of our forthcoming events may also be affected. Please keep an eye on our News section, Facebook page or sign up to receive our Newsletter. We will also announce the reopening of the office via these methods of communication.
We urge everyone to stay safe and healthy and take care of the most vulnerable members of our communities in these uncertain times.
Wishing good health to all.