Not sure how to fundraise? Here are some ideas:
- Enjoy shopping? If you like shopping online, you can sign up to easyfundraising.org.uk to support Samphire in Dover. It’s a really easy way to raise money for us – you just use the easyfundraising site to shop online with more than 3,300 well known online stores like Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com, eBay, Boden, and M&S and when you make a purchase, the retailer sends us a free donation, at no extra cost to you.
We want to raise as much as possible, so please visit our new easyfundraising page at https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/samphire/ and click ‘join us’.
Then all you need to do is shop online via the easyfundraising page. It couldn’t be easier!
- Enjoy running? Why not run a half marathon or a family run and fundraise through sponsorship for Samphire. Here are some links to local races you might want to try.
- Enjoy baking? Run a bakathon or hold a bake sale in your children’s school or local community hall or church. Donate any profits to Samphire!
- Enjoy cooking? Invite your friends round for dinner, ask for a small donation each and show one of our youtube videos to raise money for our cause…
- Enjoy music? Put on a musical performance, charge a small entrance fee and provide some food. Add a raffle! Invite Samphire along to say a word or two and donate to the charity.
- Linked to a school ? Encourage students to run a fundraiser event for Samphire. Samphire will be happy to give a talk about the work we do in the community and beyond.
- Are you adventurous ? How about taking part in an adrenalin filled fundraiser. Check out KM Charity Team and their Abseiling challenges. Scared of heights? Then go for their Colour Run or Walk. Choose Samphire and we will receive 70% of your sponsorship.
- Love the movies? Run a movie night, complete with popcorn and drinks. Charge a small fee as a donation to Samphire.
- Gift Aid – This one is a UK specific fundraising idea. In a nutshell, Gift Aid gives a charity the right to claim back tax that is collected on their donation. It makes sure that every penny of what you raise actually goes to the charity and is not taken away by the government. To make sure you can do this, you’ll have to sign a Gift Aid declaration.
To apply please apply below or call 01304 242755